APC Powder Coating Service Manchester:
Alloy Wheel Repair, Refurbishment and Powder Coating service.
Why buy a new set of Alloy Wheels when the ones you have can be repaired and refurbished to their pristine state, and also saving you money in the process. APC Powder Coating can save you money, as we have done for many customers over the years. For a more cost effective way of bring the life back into your alloy wheels, contact APC Powder Coating for more info on our Alloy Wheel repair, refurbishment and powder coating service.
• So if your wheels have become scuffed or damaged?
• They have begun to show signs of corrosion, discolouration or paint/ lacquer is flaking?
• You want to recolour or customize your alloy wheels?
• Your vehicle is due to finish its term of lease or hire?
• You are thinking of selling your vehicle?
All work carried out in house at our Manchester facility.
If your looking for the best alloy wheel repair and refurbishment service in Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and beyond? APC powder coating wheel specialist can cater for all your alloy wheel repair and refurbishment needs. We provide superior alloy wheel refurbishment to hundreds of happy customers every week, from our based in the heart of Manchester.
Whether you're looking for a manufacturers match, bespoke design, diamond cutting or an alloy wheel customisation service, you're in safe hands with us. We offer total alloy wheel repair, refurbished and powder coating finish – this is not a temporary or a cosmetic repair.
- A total refurbishment not a temporary touch up
- A wide range of Finishes available.
- Drive in or drop off service
- Same day service available
- We guarantee the finish for 12 months
- New tyres and specialist products available
- Top quality alloy wheel refurbishment
- Durable powder coating or powder and wet paint combination to the finish of your choice.
- Colours to manufacturer specifications available.
- The wheels are removed from the vehicle
- The tyres are removed from the rim
- The damage is repaired using various techniques
- The wheels are primer coated
- The wheels are painted
- The wheels are sprayed with a protective lacquer
- The wheel is baked dry
- The tyres are refitted to your wheel
- The wheels are refitted to your car
- The wheels are completed to the highest standard
Our technical team are more than happy to help, why not contact us to see how we can turn your tired looking alloy wheels in to something that you can be proud of?